The theme of this year’s conference, “Looking Back,
Thinking Forward,” aims to examine the historical
impact of fats and oils research, as well as the important
role of the industry as we move into the future.
The program will present the latest science and
industry updates relating to edible oil and ingredient
supply, biotechnology, manufacturing of fat-based
products, nutritional research, oil analysis, latest
developments with omega-3 oils, dairy lipids, and
other activities that support the industry.
● The AAOCS Award for Scientific Excellence in Lipid Research
● Workshop on the Production of Margarines, Dairy Blends, and Spreads
● Workshop on Infant Formula Nutrition
● Olive Oil Hot Topic Symposium
● Hot Topic Symposium on the Analysis of Marine Oils
For abstract submission guidelines, registration information, and additional details visit:
Questions? Email: Matt.Miller@cawthron.org.nz
Registration now open!
IN COLLABORATION WITH